Svenska Manchester United Fans Forum
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

Citat om Scholes

3 posters

Gå ner

Citat om Scholes Empty Citat om Scholes

Inlägg  Mad_Max ons jan 12, 2011 4:50 pm

Citat om Scholes Scholes

“I tell anyone who asks me – Scholes is the best English player.” – Laurent Blanc

“An amazingly gifted player who remained an unaffected human being.” – Roy Keane

“The best? Without any doubt it has to be Paul Scholes. He knows how to do everything, and he is the one who directs the way his team plays. On top of that, he has indestructible mental strength.” – Thierry Henry

“There isn’t a player of his mould anywhere else in the world.” – Glenn Hoddle

“If you ask footballers to pick out the player they most admire, so many of them will pick Paul Scholes. He’s the most consistent and naturally gifted player we’ve had for a long, long time.” – Alan Shearer

“Scholes is one of the most complete footballers I’ve ever seen. His one-touch play is phenomenal. Whenever I have played against him, I never felt I could get close to him.” – Eidur Gudjohnsen

“Every one of us is just trying to become as good as him. Everyone can learn from Paul Scholes. I’m not the best, Paul Scholes is.” – Edgar Davids

He is the one whose level I aspire to. He is the best player in the Premier League.” – Cesc Fabregas

The player in the Premiership I admire most? Easy – Scholes.” – Patrick Vieira

“I can’t understand why Scholes has never won the player of the year award. He should have won it long ago. Maybe it’s because he doesn’t seek the limelight like some of the other ‘stars’.” – Thierry Henry

“My toughest opponent? Scholes of Manchester. He is the complete midfielder. Undoubtedly the best midfielder of his generation.” – Zinedine Zidane

“Paul Scholes would have been one of my first choices for putting together a great team – that goes to show how highly I have always rated him.” – Marcello Lippi

I’m saddened because I think we as spectators, not only in this country but right through out Europe and the rest of the World, will be missing one hell of a footballer.” – Ray Wilkins

“Paul Scholes is my favourite player. He epitomises the spirit of Manchester United and everything that is good about football.” – Sir Bobby Charlton

“without question, I think Paul Scholes is the best player in England. He’s got the best skills, the best brain. No one can match him.” – Sir Alex Ferguson
Mad_Max
Mad_Max
Admin

Antal inlägg : 136
Registreringsdatum : 10-10-27
Ålder : 42

http://manutd.friendhood.net

Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Citat om Scholes Empty Sv: Citat om Scholes

Inlägg  kalsson1 fre jan 14, 2011 12:14 am

Man får ju bara rysningar när man läser alla dessa kommentarerna! cheers
kalsson1
kalsson1

Antal inlägg : 7
Registreringsdatum : 11-01-13
Ålder : 35

Inlägg  Tamuli fre jan 14, 2011 1:41 am

säger ju en hel del om vilken kvalitetspelare han är. Bara att lyfta på hatten och vara nöjd att han är United trogen
Tamuli
Tamuli

Antal inlägg : 121
Ålder : 45

Inlägg  Mad_Max fre jan 14, 2011 9:36 am

kalsson1 skrev:Man får ju bara rysningar när man läser alla dessa kommentarerna! cheers

Ja, det är rätt så mäktiga citat! Smile

Välkommen till forumet föresten!
Mad_Max
Mad_Max
Admin

Antal inlägg : 136
Ålder : 42

http://manutd.friendhood.net

Inlägg  kalsson1 lör jan 15, 2011 1:15 pm