Svenska Manchester United Fans Forum
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

Ryan & Wayne borta i två/tre veckor till...

Gå ner

Ryan & Wayne borta i två/tre veckor till... Empty Ryan & Wayne borta i två/tre veckor till...

Inlägg  Mad_Max tis nov 02, 2010 11:38 am

Saxat från manutd.com

Sir Alex has revealed that both Ryan Giggs and Wayne Rooney are making good progress on their road to recovery from injury, but says he will not rush either player back before they are ready.

Giggs hobbled out of the Reds' draw with West Brom last month with a recurrence of a hamstring strain, while Rooney picked up an ankle injury in training two weeks ago. Both are gradually edging their way back to full fitness with Giggs returning to training and Rooney - who was given a week off last week to rest - resuming light jogging.

"Ryan started training last Thursday," confirmed Sir Alex at his pre-match press conference in Bursa. "It was just general stuff with the physios. He should be ready in 10 to 14 days and possibly for the derby."

"Wayne did a bit of running for the first time on Sunday," added the boss. "I was quite surprised and he is keen to get back. But we are monitoring the situation. He is just jogging and not doing much but when players can start jogging it gives you better circulation than just being in the gym. I still think it will be three weeks or so for him."

Meanwhile, the United manager confirmed Jonny Evans, Anderson, Darron Gibson and Federico Macheda are missing the trip to Turkey because of a virus, while Rio Ferdinand has been left at home as a precaution.

"Rio's come on very well in the last few weeks, but the form of Chris Smalling makes it easier for me in that respect," explained Sir Alex. "You always have to give young players time but Chris has taken to things very quickly and adapted well. He's intelligent and has good physical parts to his game - he's tall, quick and a good passer. We want to try and give him as much experience as we can."
Mad_Max
Mad_Max
Admin

Antal inlägg : 136
Registreringsdatum : 10-10-27
Ålder : 42

http://manutd.friendhood.net

Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Till överst på sidan

Behörigheter i detta forum:
Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet